Available in such an array of fabrics, prints and designs, Curtains are the most flexible of window treatments. From soft light filtering fabrics through to textured block out, we can compliment any window.
Custom Made Curtains
Curtains can be customized to reflect many designs, a contemporary feel with timber rods and rings, or metro with eyelets and steel. Our advanced workroom and machinery ensures even pleating, pattern matching and minimal seam exposure. Design your own look by adding tiebacks, tassels or even decorative rods, the combinations are endless.
- Best thermal protection for your insulation needs.
- Save on energy bills.
- From the simplicity of a pinch pleat curtain to the formality of a swag & tail.
Peninsula curtains and blinds prides themselves as being the most hard-working family run business. We manufacture and make all our curtains and sheers here in our Mornington showroom. Our work room personally handles each piece with love and care with over 40 years’ experience bringing you the best quality window furnishings on the Mornington Peninsula.
Our advanced workroom and machinery ensure we create beautifully crafted curtains and sheers. Our machinist work with passion to guarantee the result is perfect.
Benefits of curtains
- Block out fabrics are a perfect option to help with privacy, noise control, thermal properties, and security for a residential or commercial space
- Curtains will add value to your home with the 1000’s of fabrics to choose from. This will create your home with a beautiful and stylish window furnishing in your space
- If you are wanting to save on your energy costs simply combine a lined curtain and pelmet to save up to 70% heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer.
Benefits of sheers
- Sheers are a great alternative to help with privacy but to allow some natural light into the space
- Aesthetically sheers are an elegant and timeless addition to a room adding a stunning softness to the room
- Sheers can be used over the top of roller blinds
- Wave/S fold
- Pencil pleat
- Triple/Double pinch pleat
- Reverse pleat
- Gathered heading